Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 01, 2008

    Today so tiringggg ! my hands are aching D:
    Morning went to meet Vivian at 7Eleven first then walked to 5tou mac.
    hannah was there already, then have our breakfast at mac.
    then walked to Lakeside Mrt , train-ed to Dover meet Ms Koh.
    we late for around 10 min ? Hahaas .
    then headed to Singapore Poly , then start practice :D
    Omg, i try Shoulder stand , the feeling was like 'OMG'
    hahaas , so scary and very hard to balance .
    nearly fall forward but never , Ms Koh push me back .
    try out some new stunts , and do some cheers .
    The arm motion was like ... very hard to remember .
    My vivian fall down lah , was trying to catch her , then kena kick -.-
    painn bodoh ! Lols , when everyone attention was on Vivian ,
    then Hannah fall also , then end up only one girl was trying to catch .
    but , both of them never injure :D
    after practice , bus-ed back Jurong east , took another bus ,
    back to 4tou , have our lunch at 493 .
    then walked to 320 , slacked . this is my second time went there -.-
    Hahaas , then like super bored , phone-ed Kenneth , ask him come down.
    then he and mathew came , Vivian went home .
    Kenneth wear Jvs PE tshirt like small kid siaa , somemore he got a Kiddy face !
    LAUGHHHHS !
    Hannah and me , like Siaozhabor , keep laughing non stop -.-
    Lols , actually the thing not funny one , then hannah act until very funnny
    so we laugh like mad , hahaas xD
    talk alot today , about all sort of things :D
    went home at around 5 plus . pei Hannah wait for bus , then i walked home alone .
    Im super hungry now , havent have my dinner , I AM ON DIET !
    after this post , I'm going to search for fooood ! Hahaa
    WTH , received one friendster message . its totally same as michelle -.-
    So yucks ! somemore still send me th same message twice , eeeyeew !


    Saw someone's Blog , and she said something pretty true .
    Its better to be a young kids , who dont know anything .
    Better than you know this and that , and cause you so many
    unnecessary/unwanted troubles .
    I miss you alot , I know you won't come back to me anymore .
    How i wish , time can be rewind . Ohyes , REWIND

    No comments: