Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 24, 2008


    *KorKor
    Better take good care of yourself eh.
    Dont let pple around you worry lahs.
    Hope you wont go boys home or what de lahs.
    Hope to see you soon ):


    During work , Junjie called me .
    He so funny can . asked me whether i got work or not
    When he was just standing outside my booth looking at me -.-
    HAHA. then chat awhile with him.
    Siannn . they having Chalet tmr eh ! All Nextconcept pple got go siaa.
    So many pple go Chalet nowadays .
    Xiaohan went to Weilong's chalet yesterday and ton somemore .
    Never tell me , WTH . and i totally forgot siaa .__.
    Maybe i working one more work (?)
    HongDa intro one :D See if anyone wanna pei me go down eastcoast try out eh.
    HAHA. *KorKor wanna jio me go bugis one.
    But i need to work eh. Paiseh ah [:
    Shit, receive message from *korkor , Hope you'll be fine ):
    Actually plan to go find *Anjing one, then lazy eh.
    Somemore , dont have the mood also. So went home instead.
    WOW. today is the very FIRST time *Anjing talk until so polite to me eh !
    HAHAHA. Oh ya hor ! lets count down .
    Precious birthday cominggggg ! left 15mins :D

    No comments: