Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 28, 2008

    WOOHOO.
    Blogging almost everyday eh ? Haha.
    Just like what Joshua said , my weekdays life very routine -.-
    Haha. everyday went to work at around 1plus .
    Then back home at around 11pm . then used computer.
    Blogging , then chat online then sleep.
    Haha. nearly everyday is the same eh.
    Super nolife siaa ): Im boredd , damm sian.
    Very long never go shopping with my Girlfriends already ):
    I miss my girlfriends alot alot ):
    I miss those stupid things that i had done with Hannah :x
    Haha ! and those laughter ! Lol :D
    And Precious ! I miss those days at CC ):
    Suddenly , i miss the past alot alot ):
    I miss buddy damm hell lots can ! D:
    fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk .
    My life is so sucky lahs .
    oh ya , next week getting pay liao ! Haha
    Someone gonna give me a ride eh ! very de happyyy :D
    Haha ! today went to meet Vivian for bubble tea
    then meet Ziting in bus before going to work .
    (:

    No comments: