Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008





    WALAOEHS. just cut my hair , then like super weird eh ):
    So regret lahs.

    Went to work as usual, haha.
    Morning went to Have a rush breakfast with Mummy :D
    After that , went to work.
    NB , that Edmas ! Grrrr ! So what lahs , disturb me .
    He walked pass my booth with his two friends , one is JVS another dont know who.
    HAHA. Shit lahs , He look at me then keep laughing . WTH .
    then laugh damm LOUD -.- His friend also laugh .
    Whatever. After work , Ziting come find me , then together train to Yishun.
    Cut my hair ): Very weird ehs, Siannn.
    after that , train-ed back Boonlay , went to JP buy thing :D
    Then saw JW ):
    After that , bus-ed home with Ziting (:
    Tomorrow going eat steamboat with Xiaohan ! Hees !
    Kenneth Kay Xiao Gou moving hse soon ):
    Sighs, so sad lah. Nobody pei me talk cock liao, HAHA.
    he's my best dog ever eh ! :x
    Cheyyyy , My very gooood Brother :D
    Gonna miss him alot alot eh ): Somemore moving to Bedok siaa.
    Sibei far eh ! SIAN. But now busy with work , no time meet also ):
    LALALA. My fcuking hair ):


    No comments: