Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 04, 2008

    Photobucket

    Until now , i still don't know the reason why . Fuck it
    Letting go has never been easy, and holding on can be as difficult..



    today, went to IMM find mummy and take money from her
    then bought levis skinny jeans :D
    finally bought it , Lolssss . saw Ziting and Yuening .
    then shop around alone , hahaas . Saw Helin working at there.
    blahhhs , then bus-ed home alone , actuallyy meeting Kenneth ,
    but he never pick up my call ! so went home .
    evening went to 496 , saw Rosslynn , ziting and yuening .
    talk to rosslynn awhile :D Omg , she so ahliannnnnn .
    Hahaaas . bought anjing present already , hees !
    Im broke , and i seriously need a job nowwwww , any introoo ? )':
    No money = No go out . Hahaas , I'm super boreddd now .
    talking alot of craps , hees ! Lazy to reply tags lahs . lol
    Alios is my damm bestfriend lahhhs
    sighhhhs .



    I wish I was a kid again because
    skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

    No comments: