Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008


    Went to meet Blogshop at Woodlands.
    Ziting accompany me go [:
    Actually going out with Linwei and Huiting one,
    But lazy to go :/
    Bus-ed to woodlands. collect my stuff then went to Causeway point.
    Walk around , have our dinner there then bought bubble tea.
    then bus-ed back Boonlay. Slack around Jurongpoint.
    Then i suggest walk home from JP , HAHA.
    Cos we too bored already , we got nothing to do :/
    Walked all the way down , went to Boonlay market there ,
    bought greentea , super hot eh , keep sweat like hell .
    Then continue walking . went to Jurong Spring .
    Saw no one there , then continue walk back 496
    Super tired , rest at 483 there de playground.
    went home at around 10plus.
    Shit, just wasted one day doing nothing -.-
    I tried to erase memories of you ,
    But still cannot betray my own heart .
    I MISS YOU ALOT.

    No comments: