Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15, 2008

    Friday
    Went to Jp meet Ziting first , then off to third floor wait for Alios :D
    Ziting with her Friend , Glendi (:
    Haas , Alios and Weiqi arrived , then craps alot with them , Haas .
    Watch them play arcade , slack-ed . Hahaas .
    Stupid Alios , keep disturb me , Hahas .
    Blahhs . then saw Junhong and co . Jiayu was there too (:
    Kena slap for no reason , by that purple hair monster , LOL .
    keep playing with Alios Bestfriend :D Haas .
    then went to First floor , see alios smoke , first time eh , Haas .
    back to third floor pei Ziting .
    one guy wave at me , but i cannot remember his name , stm :x
    Hahaas . went off at 4pm , go for my work training .
    Alios and weiqi pei me go interchange (:
    bus-ed to my work place . end my training at 9.30pm .
    back to JP , take 157 home , super tired ):
    the bus , nobody one , only got me and another guy -.-
    then Weijie took the same bus as me .
    stupid eh him , crap alot , haas .

    Saturday
    ytd night , chiong my hongkong drama , chiong until 3plus then sleep.
    wake up at 9plus , by my mother _!_
    super sleepy but no choice , training start early today .
    prepare-ed , bus-ed to my work place .
    on the way , sms-ed with Bestfriend :D
    haaas , Saw Junjie and Emily :D
    End my training at 9.30pm . bus-ed back JP , took 157 home .
    Actually meeting Linwei one , Pangsehhhhhh ! she slack with Jiawei and co.
    never meet already , went home instead .
    Hahas . oh ya , small boss very funny ehs , LOL .
    芳姐 say want sell small boss away .__.
    both of them jokers ehs , so funny one . keep joke here joke there .
    Small boss say , 35 years old and below de buyer , FREE -.-
    this three days , met alot of crazy pple at my work place :/
    some malay guys talked to me on bus .__.
    got 9 of them , i dont even know them eh -.-''
    today afternoon , one girl say hello to me but i dont know her :/
    And i got scolded by strangers for NO REASON . like so Wtf lah .
    Tmr take off ! tuesday also :D Haas .


    **Kenneth Kay Hong Sheng is OFFICIALLY HengQi's DOG ^^

    No comments: