Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 30, 2008

    Back to post yo ! :D
    Haha.
    Saturday
    Mummy's birthday [:
    Went to Marina square Shopping with mummy.
    Bought one top from "hypnosis" :D
    Veryy Nice , soooo in love with that shop's clothes lah.
    Lol. then mummy bought Newurbanmale's Pretty Tank Top for me ! :D
    I LOVE IT MAN ! Super happpyyy , finally mummy bought that for me .
    LOL ! Very de expensive eh. One simple tank top for 69.90 .____.
    Haha anyway im not the one paying it . Hahaha.
    After that , cab-ed to ParkRoyal meet up with daddy .
    Have our dinner there , got shark fin siaa ! LOL !
    Eat until veryy full :x Hees ! Mummy the best lah ^^v
    After dinner , HOME SWEET HOME ! :D
    Anyway , I'm SICK ): got fluuuuu . Sighhhs.
    I think is *anjing pass to me one -.-

    Saturday's sunset very nice ! :D

    Sunday
    Went IMM for my lunch with mummy (:
    Then bought heels :D
    after that , went home bath then prepare , went to malaysia for dinner.
    Ate seafood :D Tmr back to work again . Sian .
    Sick sick sick ):
    Fever + headache + Fluuuuuu
    Headache is driving me crazyyyyyy man !
    ):

    No comments: