Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    Tired tired tired ):
    Money very hard to earn , Haha.
    Maybe buying hoodies tmr ? See if mummy want give me money or not.
    LOLS ! went to work as usual , on th way , sms-ed with Joshua ! :D
    Chat alot of things , during work , too tired already .
    Sat down and rest then nearly fall asleep :x
    Then Joshua message me , sms-ed with him for the whole afternoon
    So i wont fall asleep , HAHA . thanks anyway ! :D
    Actually meeting ZIting but she going over her friend's hse for dinner.
    Train-ed back after work , went to find my *dog ! :D
    HAHA . sat at staircase , chit chattttt alot (:
    Nb , stupid *dog , Keep disiao me . Still dare to say will treat me better ):
    Lol . then *dog very goood lahs. accompany me walk home :D
    Maybeeee , i shouldn't call you *dog liao hors.
    **Brother lah :D HAHA ! And and , i want giant soft toy as Christmas present !
    HAHA ! Kenneth, you should know what to do liao hors ! HAHA :D
    Change hp with mummy , can receive message liao ^^

    No comments: