Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008




    Went to work , as usual.
    Today veryyy sian ehs , very little pple .
    And 芳姐 never come , another Girl come instead .
    Sian daooooo ~ keep camwhore inside the booth :x
    HAHAS. then sms-ed with Jasonn KORR :D
    Maybe meeting him tmr eh , he coming over to find me after work.
    Haas, then saw Kha seng walkpass-ed .
    被我捉到 ! LOL , saw him with Sabrina eh !
    Disturb him awhile , Haas , then sabrina come find me talk talk awhile.
    then saw Huishann jie :D talk awhile , haas , saw Junjie also.
    Nearly everyday also see dao him walk pass .
    Hahas . So busy this few days eh !
    I wanna meet Avry Kor as sooon as possible, so many months never meet le.
    And , Linwei Huitng Hannah Joey Vivian ! So long never go out tgt liao eh D:
    Ohhh ya , my precious ! Hahas , soo long never go shopping tgt le .
    Miss alot of my friends eh ! And Buddy of course :D
    Thought can meet Meiqi one , but she went overseas .__.
    And and , My dog Kenneth ! xD LAUGHHHS :D
    During break , went to buy food eat ehs.
    One malay guy came to me , asked me buy bookmark from him ,
    Say what is for , help those ex-prisoner or whatever de lahs .
    keep asking me buy ehs -.- then buy one from him ,
    then he keep saying thank you , haha .
    Im such a nice person righttt ? LOL ! *thickskin***
    after work , rush back JP meet Ziting first then went to third floor find Alios & Weiqi.
    Hahas, so much Fun eh :D Stupid Alios and weiqi , make me and ziting laugh like mad.
    Hahas , keep laughing all th way , NONSTOP siaa . Omg .
    Many stunt lah them , still go Mac cafe order what kopi-see -.-'
    NEVER RELAX AT ALL LAHS , keep jokeeeeee here and there.
    Treat Alios Double chocolate :D But he never say thanks lah ):
    one cup of Double chocolate brighten up my day ! :D
    then alios went home with Weiqi first .
    left me and Ziting :D we walked around , saw weijie again. then go Art park there ,
    slack at study corner :D chit chattttt , talk alot alot alot of stuff eh !
    Hahas , home at 10plus.
    Ohhs , i miss the past alotttt D:

    No comments: