Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 07, 2008

    Was told to do, by Michelle and Vivian.


    1. My friends . . .
    - are for life :D

    2. I am listening to . . .
    - shuo hao de xin fu ne

    3. Maybe i should learn . . .
    - how to forget and move on.

    4. I love ...
    - Too many to mention ! :D

    5. My plan . . .
    - Dont have.

    6. I dont understand . . .
    - Why I still love you.

    7. I lost . . .
    -in a game , call l-o-v-e.

    8. People say . . .
    - nothing.

    9. I am missing . . .
    - You.

    10. Love means . . .
    - Every break up, one of you gonna get hurt.

    11. Somewhere , someone is ...
    - Crying alone.

    12 . I am always searching for . . .
    - Your love.

    13. Forever seems . . .
    - Never exist at all.

    14. I never want to . . .
    - Let you go

    15. My mobile phone ...
    - drop until wont spoil :D

    16. When i wake up in the morning ...
    - All my mind is you.

    17. I get annoyed when . . .
    - someone cry for no reason just to attract attention.

    18. Parties are . . .
    - gonna be fun.

    19 . Hugs or kisses ?
    - Both (:

    20. Today i . . .
    - am fine (:

    21. Tmr i will be . . .
    - Going sentosa :D

    22. I really want . . .
    - You to be with me again ):

    23. i . . .
    - am still waiting for your return.

    24. What is your phone brand ?
    -Nokia.

    25.What are the last three digit of your phone number ?
    -993

    What does the second message says in ur inbox ?
    - lazy to check.

    27. Who was the last person u rang ?
    - Vivian.

    28. Who was the last missed call from ?
    - Lazy to check.

    29. What does the oldest messenge from ur inbox says ?
    - lazy to check

    30 . Who comes up after " J " ?
    -huhs ?

    40. Go to ur send message - wat does the tenth message says ?
    - lazy to check lah

    41. Who is ur network provider ?
    -uh ?

    42. How many message are there in ur inbox ?
    -over 1000

    43.Who do u have on speed dial three ?
    -uh ?

    44. If you are on prepaid card , how much credits do you have ?
    - Im using prepaid -.-

    45. Who's the first person who comes up after "C" ?
    - Cassalyn

    46. What do you have as ur main ring tone ?
    - Silent.

    47. Pass this quiz to ten ppl ...
    - Anyone (:

    No comments: