Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 05, 2008

    Sighhhhhs , super siannn lahs .
    sms-ed so many pple , but nobody is free at all -.-
    Wth , so boredddd . And guoli didnt reply my message ):
    So bored can ! Xiaohan went to town with her friends , i think (?)
    Kenneth went to town also -.- Vivian went to school for CCA .
    Hannah went Jp with her friend . Alios went Jp also , with Yishu they all.
    Kumfei not free , going Vivo . bernard at home sleeping .
    Joey never reply my message also ):

    stay at home the whole afternoon , lying on bed , daydreaminggg -.-
    went to Fuhua find vivian at around 4 .
    went home at 5plus .
    I wonder, whats happening to me , i keep thinking back at our past ):
    fuck it .
    Anjing's birthday coming in 3 days time ! :D

    你还是走了

    No comments: