Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    Last day of my detention *finally* -.-
    Morning , went to Bus stop meet Kenneth .
    then slack at HKE , chit chat :D
    after that , he pei me walk to school , then he off to Toapayoh.
    then at reflection corner , talk cock with one girl , i dont know who is she :/
    hahaas , i was too bored already , nearly fall asleep .
    suddenly got one Idiot message me , that idiot say something very stupid .
    then i look at my Hp and i was laughing to myself :x
    Wth , so paiseh , the girl beside me was looking at me lahhh ._.
    nevermind , after that , bus-ed home . then saw Kenneth at 495 .
    then he pei me walked home . then bath-ed , prepare ,
    meet Precious at Orchard MRT station :D
    prepare-ed , then still early , so went to find Kenneth , play with his dog :D
    so cuteee can , want to carry but the dog dont want let me carrry -.-
    after that , walk to lakeshore , find kenneth's friend .
    then he pei me go MRT station then he walked home himself xD thanks anyway(:
    train-ed to Orchard meet Precious :D
    reached there at 4pm , wait for her 30mins lah !
    very long you know ! Stupid ass :D
    she took the wrong train -.- thats why she was late . sound so stupid , LOL .
    then walk out of the station . I nearly fall siaa , cos i didnt saw the stair -.-
    headed to Cineleisure , went for job hunt .
    but didnt found any ): then saw Kumfei outside Cineleisure :D
    so qiao lah , LOL . then walked to Far east , walked around , looking for Job .
    train back Boonlay at 7plus . went to Jp , looking for someone's present :D
    then went to arcade , saw Linwei and Ah hua :D
    after that , bus-ed home . talk quite alot of things with Precious ,
    and laugh alot also , LOLS ! Recall back those things , was kinda funnny lah .
    hahaaas , I think i want go there more often ! Alot of laughters lah
    & many funny pple there :D Precious become veryyyy blackkkkk , OMG . LOL !
    Tmr morning meeting Hannah & Vivian for breakfast (:
    cos going Singapore Poly for training , gonna sleep early tonight !
    I sprain my ankle ): reach home , bath-ed , then realise my ankle very painnn ._.

    buddy, sorrry, didnt manage to meet you.
    meetup sooon yeah (:



    No comments: