Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 01, 2008

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESMOND CHUA WEN XUAN ! :D


    Ahhhhs , today never meet sweetheart ):
    Afternoon went to IMM with mummy :D
    have my lunch + dinner at Bali Thai . the fried rice veryy nice eh !
    have mango ice as dessert , ate alot of things lah , damm full -.-
    then go shop shop around , bought something from mini toons :D
    Saw Vivian ! she with her Mum and her Brother, went over to say hi .
    then shop around , bought some food eat :x
    after that , mummy said she going to work -.- asked me go home myself .
    I was too lazy to bus home so call Daddy come fetch me home , hehes !
    called him , asked him come IMM fetch me , and he said okay so waited for him
    outside , then he drop me off at 5tou , cos meeting Linwei .
    pei her go KFC eat . alot of pple at KFC , then some aunties very xia suey nia .
    talk so loud , like the KFC is they open one , lols . then accompany her go buy school shoes .
    after that , walked home :D
    Going to meet sweetheart tomorrow , imy ♥ (:

    No comments: