Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    Two days didnt went out , stay at home the whole day .
    these two days , dont know why , i feel so tired :/
    dont have the mood to go out .
    I was lying at my bed , thought about the past .
    I really miss those times . sighs .
    Nevermind , I'm fine .
    was chatting with Jiayu in MSN , talk alot of stuff .
    finally , say out all the things i wanna say . feel so much better already.
    And , all i need now is CASHHH :x LOL
    Jiayu told me , his uncle tell him this , kinda funny lahs , lols .
    Before marriage.I die for you. . .
    After marriage. You die, up to you.
    Before wedding Roses are red, violets are blue. Like it or not, I'm stuck with you
    After wedding Roses are dead, I am blue. You get on my head, I will sue you.
    Before wedding You are my heart, you are my love
    After wedding you get on my nerves.
    LOLS :D


    Things always don't follow the way i want . nothing is fair , nothing .
    I still can remember what you had told me , every word you said .
    I knew , it was over , when you turned and walked away .
    why do we always forget what we want to remember and remember what we want to forget .
    BGR really sucks .

    No comments: