Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Photobucket

    Happy Birthday :D

    Huiting Huiting ! imy ):
    I'm super bored ! tmr not going to school , cos tmr will be going dont know
    what industrial , for the whole day -.-
    i rather , stay at home sleep :D
    Guoli say , next time he meet me , gonna bring candle leh !
    cos i say candle very romantic , LOLS ! I'm really very bored , keep talking nonsense x.x
    sms someone , but never reply ):
    I so looking forward to 13 october , but everything is over .
    ahhs , so many craps ._.
    Holiday i gonna get myself a job , and going meet Meiqi & Avry :D
    oh ya ! Jason say he gonna treat me eat , when he get his pay eh !
    And my Singapore Flyer Trip T.T
    have to save money , if im not wrong , one person is about 30 dollars .
    sighs , **type so many rubbish -.-

    No comments: