Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 16, 2008

    didn't went to school today , afternoon went to school outside ,
    wait for peck fern to get my English exam papers .
    then she come with Alios they all . take back my paper 1 & 2 .
    luckily i pass both of my papers ^^
    fuck that Arif , sms-ed him in the morning , ask him about my marks .
    and he told me , i failed my Maths and English . and still say i get 25 for English,
    and 15 for Maths . WTF , scare me sia !
    FUCK THAT BASTARD , I SWEAR I NEVER SAY YOU DOG . whateverr !
    then walked to 4tou , with Alios Joey and Weiqi . have our lunch there .
    after that , Fanyu & ChuanHuat come join us .
    lunch-ed , then off to bus stop , bus-ed to Weiqi hse , played ! :D
    Alios kop one uncle's cigg , take and go -.-
    and inside got 17 stick , i think (?) WOW ~ if i got smoke one , comfirm SHIOK dao ~
    hahahs , then went to weiqi hse play computer , the rest keep playing .
    stupid fanyu , go kitchen take the knife and play -.-
    and and , everyone ( Alios they all ) , all copy the way i talk !
    kop my sentense somemore ! LOLS .
    then went home around 5 with Joey . raining damm heavily , i dont wanna get wet .
    so go pple hse outside 'take' umbrella :X
    then bus-ed home with Joey .


    you really change damm lots man ! I swear i never say you dog lah ,
    I was saying in a joking tone lahs . you this FUCKER _!_
    sometimes , pple really cannot stand your attitude , dont ever show us
    your fucking face , like we deserve it ! Everytime pangseh friends ,
    went to find STEAD . it's so obvious you're the one who say everything out ,
    and yet you deny , pple who steal thing wont admit they steal one okayzxzxz .
    you think we dumb or what ? FUCK YOU HIGH HIGH LAHS
    I will remember what you said today .

    No comments: