Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 19, 2008

    Afternoon went to JurongEast interchange meet pple , collect thing .
    raining damm heavily ._. super cold , then saw Junhong ! :D
    asked him go where , then he never say , only keep smiling -.-
    after collected my stuff , bus-ed home , today super cold lahzxzx .
    i want go cut hair ! but too lazy to go :/ my fringe is getting longer and longer liao .
    WooHooo , Kenneth Kay say , he going to treat me eat MacDonald Kiddy meal eh !
    *kenneth got a kiddy face* ;D
    so bored ._. tmr not going to school , hees ! Oh yes, I'm broke ! D:
    not going out this few days , i going to save moneyyy , got super many things
    want to buy lah , sighs .


    I thought i already forget you , but i realise i still cannot get over you .
    Whenever i passby those place we had been to, it reminds me of you ,
    your name started to appear in my mind . I'm confused .
    Now , i don't even know what i really want .
    I won't cry anymore , cos i know its not worth , no matter how hard i cried ,
    time cannot be rewind .

    No comments: