Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    super unhappy with my result lahh , my class positon drop nia D:
    and i get U grade for my Geography , so dissapointed lah .
    the day before Geo exam , i got study leh , i studied for around 3 hours !
    thn in the end also never pass . look at my shit result .

    Higher Chinese : B3
    English language : 3
    Mathematics : 5
    Science : 4
    Geography : U
    History : 5
    Literature : 4
    Design & Technology : 3
    Home Economics : 4
    Visual Arts : 5
    Music : A
    Physical Education : A
    Life skill and values education : A

    Total : 599/1000
    Class position : 14/40
    Percentage : 59.9
    Conduct : GOOD
    Comments : Heng Qi is a bright student who xhibits the potential to excel.
    She should work hard and pay more attention in class to reach this pontential.


    TODAY
    went back to school for my SHIT punishment .
    sit at reflection corner for the whole day ! super bored lahzxz .
    Mr seah asked me to revise my work -.-
    luckily got Kenneth.K accompany me sms, thn he called me chit chat :D
    suey lah , Mr seah saw me chatting on phone , luky give me warning ,
    didn't confiscate my handphone . thn continue sms :D
    after that went to canteen , have my recess alone ):
    sit at reflection corner , until noon , went to sign thn off to meet Kenneth .
    bus-ed to Toh Guan meet him , thn go slack at void deck .
    mathew so funny one , do alot of stupid action , i keep laughing :x
    Kenneth idiot ass ! he went to playground play like a kindergarden kid :D
    funny bodoh ! slacked , thn went to IMM walk walk .
    thn back to void deck , slacked .
    bus-ed home alone at around 6plus .
    and and , KENNETH FINALLY ADMIT HE IS DOG !
    Laugh Out Loud ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

    No comments: