Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    sighs, i hate this feeling.


    Today very happy lah (! ! ! !) :D
    Because, i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ! ^^v
    Ziting should know what i'm talking about [:
    Hahah! Enough of my craps. Today went school as usual.
    I love monday man! Very slack, Only got Maths lesson,
    Others are PE & HomeEcon then after that Is LV then DISMISSAL TIME :D
    school end at 1.15pm, want go Juying find Linwei,
    Cheekeong outsdie my school, then he pillion-ed me over to Juying sec.
    Reach-ed. then something happened -.- My leg got alittle swollen ):
    waited for Linwei to come out. Saw Chuxiong, and Samuel :D
    then Linwei & Zoe come out, talk awhile, discuss where to go after that.
    At last. Conclusion is, go boonlay -.- then i dont want go, so i went home.
    Cheekeong pillion-ed me, back to Jurong sai. Then he went off.
    back home, phoned Ziting, then meet her, off to JP buy things.
    saw Haiqiang at Basement. then after that, headed to Boonlay find Linwei & co.
    after that, Bus-ed home. tomorrow school again .__. Bored

    Maybe i should keep this feeling in my heart (?) I'll let fate decide everything, sighs.

    No comments: