Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 05, 2009


    也许我们隔得太远
    I want to be your arms,
    I want to feel your touch,
    I want your lips on mine.

    schoolday sucks D':
    So boring can! went school as usual. saw Cuiying at busstop [:
    then bus-ed t school, reach school, went back classroom first.
    Tmd, si weiqi ! -'- rabbit asshole bastard fcuker !
    carry my bag around the school & dont want return me ! ):
    Zhenhao also .___. keep hitting my bag. early in the morning jiu kena bully ):
    LOL! alright, then off to parade square w Alios Weiqi Zhenhao Melody and Joey.
    saw Jiahui ! (sec1) I very friendly de okay! :x Hahaha!
    back to classroom, lesson start -.- Maths lesson damm boring,
    make me wanna fall asleep x__x so sleepy can!
    then PE, run two round around the school T.T
    finish running, my leg like jellyy ~ no energy already.
    then feel like vomiting .___. i hate running.
    recess, hear from pple _______ aim dao Kokleong sia!
    sad for you, goodluck ah kokleong! :x Hees!
    went to find Kokleong with Alios Melody Zhenhao Weiqi.
    very funny lah they all, say unti so cek ark .___.
    but pretty true eh :x then got F & N, make pudding -.-
    so sian, less than 10min jiu done le.
    thought today doing th IC registration one,
    Tmd, i forget t bring photo -.- then need go lavender do.
    then off to take bus, headed to Juying sec, meet Linwei.
    have our lunch at JP, after that bus back HOME :D
    si kenneth, dont know die until where .___.

    No comments: