Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 08, 2009

    I miss _______ ! ):
    Where are you my love .

    suddenly feel like blogging {:
    but i got nothing to post about .__.
    everyday is the same, go school then after school go eat lunch.
    With the same group of pple, then back home, NO ONE AT HOME -.-
    Very the sian ): Dont feel like home at all, fxck shit D:
    Today school was fine, during "Live" lesson very relax :D
    And Mrs Krishna discussing with us about emotion all this.
    then she asked 'When do we feel stressed ?'
    KaiJie answered 'When we see your face...'
    then everyone laugh like hell :x
    Chinese lesson still okay, i sit beside one joker.
    She never fail to make me laugh. from lesson start, laugh until bell ring.
    Hahaha! after school, have my lunch at 496 then slack-ed around 4 tou.
    saw Vivian & her friends at HKE [: then went to buy things then HOME.
    si ziting, cheat my feeling ! ): HAHAH ! cheyyy.

    No comments: