Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 04, 2009

    Brother went back Malaysia already.
    Now, my house so emptyyy .____.
    I think he wont come back s'pore anymore ? Should be bahs.
    next monday onwards, i'll be alone until night time,
    my parent come back from work -.- So lonely can! ):
    Whatever, I will learn to be indepedant. (idk how t spell) -.-
    Okays, today went orchard, collect thing for my mum.
    then off to Marina square, bought one top from Hypnosis :D
    *Happy* Love it man :)
    Then train back home, prepare-ed, cab to boonlay tgt w brother & his friends.
    waited for Meiqi to arrive, then tgt have our dinner at Kopitiam.
    then send brother to th bus car park there, took photo.
    wth, Im his real, blood related sister and yet he took so many photo w his friends,
    BUT NEVER TAKE WITH ME _!_
    Sua, nevermind! then went up third floor, Jason come out find Meiqi,
    talkk awhile then he walk off le. after that, talk t Chuxiong awhile,
    then headed to JP, slack awhile. Meiqi went home at 10.
    Thn i headed to Taxi Stand meet Samuel :D
    slack awhile, i bus-ed home alone. Same bus as Andy eh 0.o
    Saw Kumfei & co at 496 (: then Home Sweet Home
    Alright, Target for the year !
    * Pass my Geography / History.
    fxck, I think I never pass either one of this subject before -.-
    * Better result for science ! ):
    * Get top5 for MidYear & EndYear !
    * Get a stable jobbb !
    * Better relationship w cousins aunties uncles & grandma -.-




    No comments: