Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 06, 2009


    So tiredzxzx .___.
    Ytd whole night never sleep, wanted to sleep but cant fall asleep.
    then step out of my bed, do homework at 1am -.-
    Haha! spent about 1hour doing it, then pack my bag.
    off to bed, but still cant fall asleep .___.
    message with one idiot, say what want challege me,
    see who can dont sleep for the whole night -.-
    Lol. going to fall alseep at 6am, Tmd!
    need to wake up & prepare for school liao x__x
    prepare-ed, off to school. On the way to busstop, saw some friends (:
    reach school, went to find Melody they all. chitchat awhile,
    lesson as usual, class mentor never come, very free, got nothing t do.
    Damm sleepy, keep wanna fall alseep .__.
    recess, eat chicken chopp with Hannah Joey & Huiting! :D
    after school, Hannah come my house take thing,
    walked back her house put her stuff, then off to JP see Camera Bag.
    I want buy camera bagg ): But cant find any nice nice one.
    then bus-ed home w her, saw Ahlong & Kunlong at my houes nearby.
    I need some sleep todayy! Damm tiredxzxz, and i havent eat my lunch & dinner.

    ):
    {Edited/}
    Just change my blogskin yo! :D
    Hmms, like very messy uhs .__.
    PONYO PONYO PONYO ~
    th song so cute lah ^^

    No comments: