Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 07, 2009

    Hey yo! back to post again [:
    today school was fine, went to school with Huiting.
    Ytd sleep at 1plus, in school very sleepy ):
    Science lesson very sian, whatever Ms Lee say,
    Nothing goes inside my ear .__. Daydreaming all the way :x
    Haha! recess, ate burger. then back to class, lesson as usual.
    Geography very sian, make me wanna fall asleep.
    Me & Joey daydreaming all the way, for the whole lesson!
    Hahaha! Totally forget what Mr Kang have told us today. Haha!
    after school, went to JP have our lunch with,
    Joey Hannah Weiqi Zhenhao Alios Chuanhuat Yishu & Fanyu.
    On the way, si Zhenhao blow the dont know what flour lai de, at me -.-
    then me Joey & Hannah kena .__. walaoeh, so what de lahzxz.
    after that, Chuxiong come find me, then slack awhile at JP.
    then bus-ed home wtih Hannah. went home,bath-ed then off to HKE.
    meet Ziting :D Rosslynn Jermine Geraldine Gabriel & Kokleong were there too.
    then rosslynn they all went off, left me Ziting Gabriel & Kokleong there -.-
    Chitchat with Kokleong, Tmd, so guai lan lah him :x Haha!
    then left HKE, walk around Jurong sai, talk alot with Ziting [:
    saw Kumfei at 492 :D then sit at busstop chitchat for quite long.
    then Home Sweet Home :D

    {Edited/}
    This year, I'm gonna studyyy hard!
    REAL hardd :D so fcuking regret, last year didnt study hard lahs.
    ):
    And EOY get so low marks for all subjects.
    Maybe, I want drop higher chinese (?)
    like so wasting my time -.- And change chinese class already .__.
    Although i dont have many friends at 1D'o8,
    but at least, somehow i know most of them.
    Now, Mr Goh change my class T.T
    change to 2A, went in the classroom, all unfamiliar faces.
    only saw some friends there. the teacher talk like machine gunnn !
    talk super fasttt de lorr! I can hardly hear what she say -.-
    Maybe I continue study this fcuking higher chinese,
    until after MYE (?) should I continue after MYE ?!
    But dont feel like taking HCL liao lah, confused :/

    Avry brotherr! :D
    This is specially for you hor, Hahaha!
    Hope you are doing fine now, study hard alright ?
    Dont make pple around you worry about you, kays.
    And, stayyyyy away from trouble please! (:
    take cares! see you soon {:



    No comments: