Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 11, 2009

    I want transfer school lah D:
    Jurongville sucks man -'-
    But my mum say dont want cos very troublesome -.-
    Wth, i hate my current school, teachers all so unreasonable one.
    Fuck you, Ms Joyce lim & Mr Anan -'-
    gilrs that fold skirt with fringes down = ahlian ? Wtf is it man ! Lame shit.
    @(*(&$*(&%()*#()&$@()*#)@*$)@
    I CURSE YOU TIO CAR BANG & DIE LAH.

    So bored, my house damm empty lah .__.
    Always nothing to do, what a boring life i got -.-
    anyway, today bought a dress *claps* :D
    Actually want cut hair one, but went the salon,
    the auntie not free, need to wait. Mummy dont want wait so went off -.-
    headed to shopping, back home at around 9plus.
    measure weight today, TMD, gain weight -.-
    sighs! from tmr onwards must eat lesser liaoo D:
    Want upload photos but cant, cos USB sot liao, AGAIN -,-
    camera & Handphone, both also cant ! sian.
    Just now on msn with Kennethhhh :D *Hongster Never Dies, Kenneth pcb*
    HAHAHAH ! :D
    and now he left, went t bed liao -.- Pangseh me, LOL.
    i think, tonight not sleeping already.
    Sighhhhhs; Haisss D':

    No comments: