Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 19, 2009

    I think, tonight i not sleeping already.
    Can't fall asleep at all, lots of things in my mind now D:
    and i haven't do all my homework,
    never even touch until -.- maybe later try to do some ?
    Sighs.


    Edited/ 6.10pm
    Yesterday sleep at 4plus *yawns*
    wake up at 6plus, damm sleepy, force myself to wake up.
    prepare-ed, then headed to meet Huiting then off to school.
    Maths very hard D: I dont know how to do all the sum -.-
    Not even one, Wth. Nevermind, korkor want teach me do! :D
    PE was fun, play soccer ^^ si kaijie, kick so hard, hit until my leg.
    then HomeEcon, make burger all this.
    after that, headed to hall for some talks from Mr yeo.
    Mr yeo damm naggy -'- dismissal time is 1.15,
    then he keep talk crap, drag until 1.50 ! Grrr .. thn miss the show!
    walked to 491 find Ziting then Joey come find me.
    then headed to HKE slack, have my lunch there.
    Megan was sitting beside me O.O Haha!
    weather damm hot ~ sweat alot.
    Acc Joey walk back school, then slack at 320 with Ziting.
    went home at around 4plus.
    Off to sleep, Nights! :D

    No comments: