Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    Once again, Happy Birthday Alios asshole bestie ! :D
    i love you lah bestfriend! :p

    Stupid kenneth, midnight call me then morning also call -.-
    Wake me up from my sleep D: Tmd!
    then prepare, off to Huiting's house then tgt bus to school.
    school was fine, as usual, always feel so sleepy in class :/
    English damm bored, Geo very hard to understand D:
    my chinese teacher today crazyy liao lah .__.
    during lesson time, suddenly call me name then walk towards me.

    Teacher : (chinese name), 今天好吗? 有什么不高兴的吗?
    Me : 没有啊。
    Teacher : 噢!你不是不喜欢我的课?没有关系,我会努力让你更爱我!
    Me : wth ....... (speechless)

    Siewmin & Silun keep laughing .__.
    LOL! after school, bus back home tgt with Huiting, then go eat lunch with mum.
    back home, prepare-ed. off to meet Ziting ! :D
    slack, walk around. Ziting keep 发花痴, say the who very shuai :x Wahahhah!
    went to find kenneth, Ziting so scare of dogs sia -.- haha! Matthew was there too [:
    after that, went to find Ziting's friend for awhile.
    Si linwei, dua me D: Fcuker !
    then i got nowhere t go ): acc Ziting go find her mum, then headed to her house.
    talk alotalot with her! (: went to canal, sitsit. chitchat alotalot!
    then lie down, thought alot of things, manymany things came across my mind D:
    Ziting cheerup! (:
    went home at around 7plus. Boring day.
    Tmr sentosa w Alios & co. Celebrating his birthday! :D
    But i have no idea who going -.- Lol!
    Irritating bastard, -'- off :)

    No comments: