Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009


    School was fine, stupid chinese teacher -.-
    make me so paiseh in fornt of the class, wth.
    After school, went 4tou then back home.
    bath-ed then prepare, headed to town with girlfriends :)
    Joey come my house then went to meet bitch :D
    went to find Alios they all first then slack awhile with them.
    Saw cheekeong & co at 496. then bus-ed to town, went to collect my thing first.
    then headed to Far east, shopping :D But bought nothing, broke already D:
    And im done with my new year clothes already, Hehes :D
    Walk around, me & Joey watch that bitch buy thing -.- Haha!
    then headed to Wishma, then back to Far east again.
    after that, train back, went boonlay eat first then i bus-ed home alone.
    others went arcade. Tmd, wait for the bus 99 for damm long, then HOME.
    Tmr no school for me ^^v

    No comments: