Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    Today, school was fine [:
    shit you. my chinese teacher sucks D:
    The first time i forget to do her homework, then she keep kpkb -'-
    during lesson nag, after lesson also nag -.-
    still eat my recess time ! Grrr ...
    She asked me whether is it i dont like her class & i told her yes :D
    Haha! her face straight away turn black .__.
    recess, eat with Joey & Huiting.
    Geography so fun can, cant stop laughing man! :D
    since last year until now, this is the first time, Mr kang's lesson so fun.
    Lol. talk about all sort of things, then many pple horny liao :x
    after that, Music, still okok. stay inside the aircon room for two hours ^^
    shiok. then dismiss, went to find that fucker Alios ! :D
    Pangseh number one lah ! cheyyy. then headed to HKE, Acc huiting have her lunch,
    then i do my homework ^^ nobody wanna help me do T.T
    Haha! Zoe Linwei & Zhaoming came, then Vivian & Rosslynn came also.
    cheekeong & co were there too, so many ppl at HKE O.O
    Lol. after that, huiting linwei all left. Only left me Zoe & Joey there -.-
    then headed to 496, Joey went home, then saw Kunlong & Ahlong.
    sit at coffee shop with Zoe, and cheekeong Kunlong & Ahlong.
    then cheekeong's friends came, all jokers lah, today laugh alot .__.
    Back home at 5plus.

    Edited/.
    Going 12am already, i'm still doing my fucking chinese homework.
    from evening do until now, still cant figure out, the answer -.-
    Wth, Maths also the same. Damm hard D:
    Anyone can teach me ? ):
    Off to bed after this post, tiredzxzx.
    *yawns*

    No comments: