Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    School was fine, lots of homeworks.
    Ms JoyceLim sucks man ~
    so many girls in the school got the same skirt length as me,
    thn she fcuking asshole dont want catch, die die also aim me.
    I wonder, is it your mother teach you like that one ah ? pubor -'-
    I hate morning assemble.
    chinese lesson more worse -.- My chinese teacher really crazy one :/
    I see her must run liao lah, damm scary lor i tell you !
    Hahaha! ytd got assembly, got the dont know what opera thingy -.-
    Damm boring, fall asleep in the hall :x
    today, as usual, went school with Huiting.
    Bored, Alios they all, all skip school, wth. Super boring & quiet lor.
    After school, went home.



    When I think of you, it seems so beautiful.

    No comments: