Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 24, 2009


    Ytd didnt attend school,
    Headache is killing me D':
    Today back to school, with headache and fever ._.
    cos got higher chinese paper 1 and 2 ,
    Omg, didnt even have the time to revise lo, wth.
    read through my textbook in the morning with Joey.
    Paper 1 was veryvery badly done! ):
    went for break at 10am, want to eat but nobody acc me !
    Zzz. everyone paper 2 start but my paper 1 just end -.-
    Damm sian, i spent 10 min walking around doing nothing.
    saw Nicole at canteen, went over thn talk awhile.
    paper 2 only the last section still okay, others all anyhow do :/
    so many unfamiliar words, i dont even know whats the meaning !
    And i dont know how to read also D: diediedie.~
    after paper 2, went to buy dessert with Joey, eat finish thn she left.
    Huiting and linwei come my house, Huiting veryyy noisy sia~ hahaha! :D
    Headed to HKE, slacked. thn had my lunch/dinner at there w Ziting.
    Hsh at 6plus.

    No comments: