Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    Friends




    Elmo is cute ! Isnt it ? :D
    Heheh, thats given by Kenneth.
    Ohya, today he was manage to 'come out'. (ck bluff me he go in -.-)
    Under investigation if im not wrong, *pheww*
    School was fine, Math lesson very sucky cos i dont even understand a single thing ):
    Shit, Mid year exam is less than one monthhh away eh D:
    He's going to ignore me if i fail my MYE .__. ( I need your help babyyy ) HAHA!
    Seriously, im really satisfied with my life now.
    I got a bunch of lovely friends :D ( & i know he love me :x Hahaha! )
    When im feeling down, i know they're always there,
    Ytd had a heart-to-heart session with them.
    Ohyes, i know you guys care alot for me, i'll take good care of myself.
    So dont worry alright :)

    I love my boyf, Jemjem :D

    No comments: