Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 18, 2009


    Ytd just change my blogskin, i think now look more neater {:

    Back from Jurongpoint ! :D
    meet Boyf, tgt with his friends.
    Slacked at JP, after that headed to Art park,
    half way change to colour court.
    Slacked.
    today weather freaking hot, wth ! .__.
    then boyf send me to busstop at 10pm,
    as he going other place with his friends.
    I think my handphone going to spoil liao, sometime cant receive call ):
    sony ericsson phone cmi one, Zzz ! dropped few times only. Lol.
    Im very very hungryy ): havent eat ehh, not even one meal.
    Zzz, only ate ice cream and greentea, and that bytchy linwei,
    she drink my greentea! somemore still drink alot! HAHAHA.
    Any kid soul out there ? I want eat mac ! LOL.


    When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers
    and remember thats where mine fit it perfectly :)

    No comments: