Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 21, 2009


    Very very sianzxzxzx.
    I keep post comment at my facebook, profile "wall" :/
    Whole page full of my comment, Zzz.
    MYE coming ! This friday first paper ):
    Sighs.
    Today nothing special, had Homecon practical test.
    Quite badly done, all no taste one, -.-
    Headed home after that with Joey.
    went to meet Wenjing for awhile, she was with Kunlong.
    Hsh at 3plus.
    Coughing coughing coughing ~
    Dont know why suddenly keep coughing .__.
    Ohshityou, Hannah did you pass your cough to me ?!
    Wth ~ shouldnt had share drink with you lah. LOL
    Exam is around the corner, i cant fall sick eh.
    I owe my teacher many homework, die die die ~
    Alright, off to do my Maths homework. *yawns~
    Photobucket
    Bullshit -'-
    Hahahaha

    Tmr maybe meeting Boyf :D

    No comments: