Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Never let me go baby

    I miss you alot, ):

    Since i had already made this choice, dont try to change my mind.
    I know what im doing. Friends* dont worry k. :)
    Whatever it is, i wont regret.
    And i realise something, girls are always soft hearted :)

    Im going crazy soon, feeling so down now ):
    was on phone with Alios just now, msn with him now :)
    Told him everything, although cant really hep much,
    But at least, im feeling much more better, thanks bestfriend (L)

    Shit, gastric pain again, forget to eat my lunch ._. No appetite anyway, sighs.

    Today school was fine, Next monday will be Mr Narza last day with us ):
    Sad. Class outing will be after Mid year exam ^^
    Tmr science test change to next week :D *claps*
    Hahaha. Si kokleong, keep call my chinese name ._.
    and weijun keep laughing -.- Very funny meh, my chinese name nice okay ! :x
    LOL ! Got back my chinese test paper, was quite badly done.

    ohshit, i miss 3 test already ! And yet the teacher keep forget about it -.-
    Today post very boring ah, so long ~
    I edit this post again, haha!
    Guess what, i took 1 hour plus to do this post !
    Lol !

    No comments: