Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 08, 2009

    Photobucket

    Headache is killing me ~ D:
    Lack of sleep lahzxzxzxzx .__.
    Its already 12.36pm, i havent eat breakfast ! :O
    I'm so hungryyyy, nobody is at home, nobody can help me buy breakfast ):
    Dad and mum not at home ~ guess what, i told mummy must buy breakfast for me,
    but she DIDNT -.- 我要饿死 liao lah! Lol.
    my house damm empty one, dont have bread biscuit tibits
    even sweet drinks also dont have -.-
    Zzz. only got milo, haha! JOEYYY, faster come meet me for lunch lah. haha!
    while waiting for Joey and Ziting dismiss from school, play my Pet Society first.
    Hehehe ^^

    1 comment:

    petadolex 75 said...

    My experience in treating a number of headache patients over the years, many successfully but some less so, has turned up a set of barriers or blocks that prevent headache sufferers from successfully managing and controlling their headaches. Some of these headache blocks are personal, that is they lie within the boundaries of the individual headache suffer to deal with. Others are world blocks or ones that lie outside of the individual patient's immediate influence.