Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009


    Back to post, just a short post (:
    This two day, teachers all teach very fast ._.
    Every teacher was trying to rush through all the chapters for MYE.
    especially Geog, Mr kang finish few chapters in 1 hour ._.
    Mrs Lau sucks alot -'- Nobody understand what the f-ck she talking man~
    Everyone's complaining, but she was like ignore thn continue to teach.
    Zzz ! Ohya, today got back my science test paper, still quite okay (:
    So stress ~ schooling so tired ): And i hate file-ing,
    because i dont keep all those worksheet,
    i usually will leave it under my desk or throw it at home/rubbishbin :x
    thn when come to file-ing, i always dont have all the papers -.-
    Teachers always like to nag at me, especially Mrs Krishna,
    but she currently on leave, no need listen to her naggings. YAY ^^
    Enough of school, lol. Maybe shopping alone on Friday. sian
    I got alot alot of things want to buy, money!
    Okay, peeps tag me! Make my shoutbox more alive leh ):
    my hand very pain D':

    No comments: