Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    One more week! next monday is English paper 1 and 2 ):
    Okay, i think i really need to start my revison now, yes NOW.
    But i havent start, hahahaha! :x
    I think i must forcus more on Math, Geography and Science.
    others dont need care one, LOL !
    What i need now is motivation , motivation babyyy :D
    LOL. today got my math and science retest, math result expected one,
    Sighs ): So many question i dont know how to do ! Wth.
    Science still okay, got confidence (: Hehes!
    I dont want fail MYE, cannot fail ! ):
    Just took a quiz in facebook, i think its very stupid eh ._.

    What does your birthday say about you ? May.
    Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated.
    Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention.
    Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint.
    Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain).
    Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding.
    Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination.
    Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts.
    Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless.
    Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

    I DONT LIKE LITERATURE. lol
    I dont like it when ppl give me cold shoulder,
    Random ._. Hah!
    Boring ~ And i miss mybaby ):
    Suddenly i got alot of things running through my mind ...

    No comments: