Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    Why things couldnt go my way!? Zzz ~
    last night, had a talk with Dad.
    Omg, since primary school til now, i didnt sat down and talk to him.
    I felt so bad :( was talking about school stuff.
    I realised, everytime when i talk to him, was only the time when i need money.
    Whenever i failed my test or exam, he never scold me at all.
    still remember last year, he was asked to go school see principal about some stuff.
    He didnt scold me, he never let my mum know a single thing,
    I know he was upset about it.
    I feel that im really not a good daughter,
    i shout at them for not allowing me to stay out late.
    I have been skipping school for dont know how many times,
    and failed my test countless time.
    I think i really disappointed them.
    Im a failure.

    I am not a good friend either.
    I always throw temper at my friends,
    scream at them when im feeling down. bestfriend and Ziting kena alot :x
    Im not a good girlfriend too, i never try to understand how he feels. Im sorry ..
    Okay i need a break ...

    No comments: