Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    Its now 2.40pm but i havent have my breakfast and lunch !
    very very hungry lah, D:
    okay, im off to prepare.
    Will be meeting my dearest Joey ^^ for my breakfast/lunch/dinner =.=
    first meal of the day, Zzz ~

    Edited @ 9.06pm
    Back from JP, slack around with Joey Linwei and Wenjing (:
    Had my first meal at LaiLai kitchen.
    went over to arcade, played some stupid game :x
    thn went ZoneX, played 'Jubeat'
    Quite fun, played afew round, but failed all the way -.-
    very addicted to that game liao ^^
    Baby was at JP too (:
    headed to busstop at 8plus with ccy and baby.
    ccy left, bus-ed home with baby :D
    Im very tired, my right hand very pain ):
    Dont even know why, haha!
    Today i piggyback Linwei that fat ass! :x
    She dam heavy i tell you! I nearly fall ~ LOL.
    I want eat supper! Hungryyy D:
    WHY NOBODY TAG ME ONE.
    Hahaha, sian lah ._.


    No comments: