Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 30, 2009

    Happy Birthday to Myself :D

    Joey, the one that always there for me. :)
    You know i love you alot one right ! Hehe!
    I know, sometimes my attitude really sucks,
    but Joey very good one hor! Forever also won't angry one :D
    Although i know you, only like less than 6month,
    but who cares ! HAHAHA.



    very lazy to post, im very very tired.
    Home at around 5 or something.
    Only have around 5hours of sleep leh, tired man!
    Wenjing and huiting sleep over at my house.
    Huiting still sleeping like a pig!
    I really don't know how to wake her up man! -.-
    We actually spend 3hours plus sitting at busstop in the midnight,
    chit chatting, talk cocks, slacked. Power hor! Hahaha.
    Anyway, Linwei very spoil the mood lo ! >:(
    BYE! Post next time when im free! ^^

    No comments: