Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    You told me that you won't leave, you'll stay with me.
    Why'd you have to leave me alone..
    Day after day, I miss you so much..
    The love I have for you is very strong,
    Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.
    A special place in my heart, you will always hold.


    Friday, went shopping with Hannah thn meet that bytch at JP.
    She made me wait for her more than 30min ! Wth
    Wenjing was there too :) Slacked, home at 10pm.
    Received a bad news from someone :( sighs! Hope you're doing fine now..

    Sunday, went town with this bytch :D
    Look at her retarded face, wahahahaha!
    She had her lunch at Hongkong Cafe,
    took some funny photo, hehe! Blogger very lag, lazy to upload :/

    Back home at 9pm.

    Monday, no school ^^y
    so, meet Linwei at busstop, headed to HKE.
    wait for Kunlong to come, thn studyyy :D
    revise for my maths, kunlong teach me. lol
    He teach til very pek cek ._. haha!
    paiseh ah! thn dont know why,
    Navin kumfei cheewei and co, all come at the same time ._.
    Minghua very noisy! Lol.
    study all the way til 7plus, thn headed back home for dinner.
    Linwei went to find Tengyin.

    Today maths paper two ! D:
    Scary! Hahaha, like so finally its over ! hehs!
    But ... still got some bloody algebraic question make me lose alot of marks.
    Shitzxzx! and graph too! :(
    I WANT PASS MATHS, eh no, IS MUST !
    If i fail, i think he's going to kill me ! Hahahaha.
    Going out soon, meet linwei study again :)

    Ohya, i have something for you guys :)
    Please, next time if want kah my lanjiao wei hor,
    have some skill leh, try harder next time k ^^
    *laugh at your "sibei nice" dressing style* :D
    And, seriously, i dont need your comment about me and my friend.
    I wear what, doesnt concern you okeh.
    GO ON AND SAY THOSE THINGS, CONTINUE OKEH.
    YOUR MOTHER DIE TMR :D

    No comments: