Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 18, 2009


    I can't find my blue headband! >:(
    Woohoo, I never go school ^^
    hehehe, bet those who never go OBS confirm kena torture in school :P
    Lol. Mummy scream at me this morning ._.
    Crazy~ Anyway, later going out with my dearest Joey ^^y
    Still don't know where to go .... erm .. maybe clementi (?)
    Singapore too small liao lah, nowhere to go ._. SIAN.
    Shit! its already 12nooon! Byebye im off to prepare :D

    I'm wondering if I'll get over you..
    If its belong to you, it will always be yours.
    Because i believe in fate.
    Anyway, My birthday is coming! :D
    I don't ask for anything,
    只要你开心就好 :)
    Jem you're still the one, that no other can ever replace.
    And, please take good care of yourself.

    No comments: