Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    I still love you without a doubt.

    Just wanna have a short post.
    Past two day went HKE, study with Linwei ^^
    Slacked with Linwei, KL and co.
    Ohya, MYE, finally over.
    Fall alseep during science paper :/
    it was very very badly done.
    Me today very very not happy D':
    I can't concentrate, i thought of alot of things.
    Many many things came across my mind.
    Anyway, tmr is marking day no need go school.
    Okehhhh, i don't want stay at home and stare at computer for hours.
    Zzz, i don't like. I WANT GO SHOPPING.
    I want eat chocolate, i want eat ice cream.
    I don't want to be alone, that will only remind me of some
    unhappy stuff, i don't like~ :(
    Sighs

    No comments: