Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009


    Think about all the long nights
    Times we spent holding each other tight.


    Just wanna have a quick post before i enter my lala land :D
    Hmms.. Rot at home for the whole day ._.
    Nice one liao lo~
    Wenjing and Linwei went Causeway point,
    pangseh me and joey :(
    So, end up playing my restaurant city :D
    Faster level up~
    Lol. Tmr is OBS camp, stupid!
    shit the camp! Anyway im not going :D
    hehehe, still thinking should i go school tmr ? ._.
    Go school confirm boring one~ yawns
    Hmms... my camera spoil or something (?)
    I dont know what happened to my camera :(
    Can't take photo already, and can't even delete photo -.-
    HOW! No camera = DIE . LOL ~
    see the pic above, my phone's camera sucks.
    the colour and effect like shit. Zzz.
    Alright, im off to my lala land~
    See you there ah~ LOL :D
    One last thing, MeMissJem

    No comments: