Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 26, 2009



    Let me feel that you really care, I want it the way i had cared

    One word to describe my result for mye, RABAK.
    Dam rabak, ): I failed my Maths.
    Even Arif also say my paper rabak -.-
    SHIT. Maths paper one, only got one question correct.
    Zzz. Paper two, much more better.
    At least, all those question that kunlong had taught me,
    I CORRECT OKAY. lol.
    I dam disappointed, cos i just passed my bloody HigherChinese paper.
    I'm the lowest in class if I'm not wrong :'(
    Oh ya, I very satisfied with my English paper eh, hehe!
    I get 70 for my paper two ^^

    Ytd had a very serious conversation with Joey, LOL.
    I miss my past dam hell lots. :(
    I dont know why, i'll end up like this.
    I dont want to think so much,
    Make it stop, im tired.

    Im so so so looking forward to this coming Friday :D
    Everything plan until swee swee hor Linwei ~ *evil smile*
    Me gonna enjoy, woohoo~ :D
    I want change URL leh, but i have no idea at all leh.

    Let nature take its course :)

    No comments: