Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 21, 2009

    I just cant get you out of my mind.


    In my heart you left an empty space

    Today, actually going Panjang but last min change place.
    So, went over 5tou met Joey thn we headed to Linwei house.
    Me love Bobbob! :D Hehehes. Linwei's dog so cute~
    so cute lah him, but he don't like Joey, sad. lol
    waited for Linwei, dam long lo! Walaoeh!
    keep rush her go bath all this~
    wanted to relax at her house one, end up help her iron clothes -.-
    After that, bus-ed to Jp meet wenjing :D
    actually going BukitPanjang Plaza,
    thn dont know why end up never go.
    Lol. so, stucked at JP for the whole afternoon. zz
    Boring, headed to find Kunlong and co.
    Shit lah Linwei ! all your fault D': Me emo liao lo~ T.T
    Lol. bus-ed to Boonlay, slacked at his house.
    cab down jp at 8pm, thn had our dinner at LaiLai,
    Only got three table, squeeze 8 pple -.-
    Wenjing and Joey left at 8plus.
    Slacked at jp all the way, dam bored de lo! walaoeh!
    Nearly die ! Lol. Bus home with Linwei at around 10plus.
    Saw Guoli at interchange, he took the same bus as me o.o
    Lol, my leg got one blue black all thanks to that bytch LINWEI {:
    Anyway, Happy birthday Sarah! Imy :(
    Me very the tired eh, I want go lala land liao~
    See you there k! Goodnights :D

    No comments: