Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 05, 2009

    Lost and looking for our love.


    ( Joey bought this, but is i design one. Swee bo ? HAHA )

    Okehh, im back !
    This week is exam week, Stress !
    Tmr no paper = no need go school. *claps*
    Geography paper very very difficult, diediedie )':
    and i sleep for one hour during the paper, omg! pray hard pray hard.~
    Anyway, I PASSED MY MATH TEST. heheehehs
    like so finally sia, wth !
    Okehh, really very irritated by that old bird, zz.
    So many shitty pple, haiyo! hahaha.
    baby
    Ohya, Friendster not fun liao, now me very addicted to Facebook. Lol.
    My new phone dam shitty, camera like shit, music player like shit.
    I still not use to it lahzxz D': hmmms...
    Linwei bully me ): hahaha! She dam shit one.
    First, in bus, she push me and i nearly fly out of my seat.
    BUS GOT MANY PPLE. Wth right ! everybody is looking at us .__.
    second time, at interchange, because of her, i bang until one passerby.
    today very suey can. I was talking to Linwei,
    thn got this freak, ask me DIAM for no reason okeh !
    and i swear, his face look dam freak. HAHAHA :p
    And one last thing, I NEVER EXTEND MY HAIR OKEH. zz!
    Anyway, xb cheerup k! :D

    No comments: