Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 01, 2009

    Photospam {:


    Friday
    went to meet Linwei first, lunch at Pizza Hut.
    we order many things but end up cant finish,
    cos of our tongue, very hard to eat D:
    So we take away, cab down huayi meet sarah, pass her stuff :)
    Back home, bath and change.
    Meet Wenjing Joey and Huiting at Jp.
    Linwei went off at around 5pm.







    Headed to Tamanjurong, party world at around 7plus.
    Start singing at 8plus, Huiting dam high .__.
    HAHAHA, made us laugh like mad. Lol !
    I dont know why, my face very red lo ! Wth ~
    Huiting bought me a birthday cake ! :D
    Hehehe, sibei touched. ^^y
    Thanks Joey and Wenjing present too :)
    Left, at around 12plus.
    Due to some reason, Huiting wenjing and me,
    spent 3hours plus sitting down at busstop -.-
    Had a heart to heart talk, talked quite alot of stuff.
    Home at around 5plus, Wenjing and Huiting sleep over at my house.
    Huiting hug wenjing to sleep ! Omg, HAHAHA :P


    Saturday
    wenjing went off first, while huiting still sleep like a pig :x
    Bath and prepare, wake huiting up, thn headed to Jp.
    Met Junhong first, thn he passed me a balloon :D
    Hahaha,which made me kinda paiseh :/
    Walked around with balloon ._.
    Saw many familiar faces, I saw Kokleong that fcuker :P
    And also xiao vivian and co :)
    thn met wenjing and Joey, thn left my balloon with one,
    very trusted friend, hopefully my ballooon wont die lah, HAHA.
    thn train to bugis, went Haji lane.
    After walking around, had a rest at dont know call what,
    sort of cafe ? Lol. the sofa very shuang, LOL !
    Order some drinks, train back at around 7plus.
    Joey went home first, left me and wenjing bird around.
    Lol. At night, dam boring. Very tired + sleepy.
    At last, me and wenjing cannot take it, so home at around 4am.
    She sleep over at my house again.







    I love this pic, but then that stupid guy behind .... =.=

    I dont know why, today my tongue very pain :(
    I can hardly eat, even porridge. Zzz.
    Ohya, my ballooon still at someone's house! Lol.
    I think now my blog kinda messy, cos too many photo already ._.

    No comments: